[vdr] Re: VDR only channel switching, XAWTV only pictures, not both

Am Freitag, 2. November 2001 22:47 schrieben Sie:
> I must be crazy. When I bought a windows program that took so much
> effort to install, it would have ended in the trashcan a week ago.

Well I know that ... ;)

What versions do you use? newest DVB CVS snapshot drivers or the one from
Klaus'
Page, or maybe another? Can you post some extracts from your messages-log?
Like
the part when VDR starts up or switches the channel.

Greets,
Sascha Volkenandt

Home | Main Index | Thread Index