[vdr] Re: VDR only channel switching, XAWTV only pictures, not both

Am Sonntag, 4. November 2001 19:56 schrieben Sie:
> In the mean time I was able to get tuxzap working with xawtv which is
> working with the keyboard now. I am still struggling with lirc. But for
> VDR the situation is still the same: no picture, sound oke, channel
> switching via typing in of numbers on the keyboard also oke.
>
> I have compiled and installed the vdr-0.97.tgz package downloaded on
> 26th of october.
> The DVB driver siemens_dvb-0.9.3.tar.gz

I think there may be the problem. vdr DOES need a current DVB-driver, which
can currently only be the one from the CVS snapshots from Klaus' page. The
0.9.3
drivers do not work anymore (with vdr-0.96 I think)

Greets,
Sascha Volkenandt

Home | Main Index | Thread Index