[vdr] Re: MP3 patch & co (was: Video Disk Recorder version 0.98)

Am Sonntag, 4. November 2001 23:15 schrieben Sie:
> On 04 Nov 2001 Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de> wrote:
> > The new version 0.98 of the Video Disk Recorder project
> > is now available at
>
> For all who are waiting for my updated patches: please have some
> patient, because I'll be away from home for some days and the mp3
> stuff right now isn't in a releaseable form (just in the middle
> of some big changes). Don't expect anything new before next
> weekend...

the mp3-0.22 for 0.97 patch applies with only two chunks failed, mplayer and
beauty work as well.

There's a quick-and-dirty hack-together of all three patches applied for
vdr-0.98 (MP3-0.22, MPlayer-10 and Beauty) at
http://www.magoa.net/linux/vdr-0.98-mp3-mplayer-patch.gz

for all who can't wait ;)

Greets,
Sascha Volkenandt