[vdr] External-Link in /video0

Hi All

I have a small Problem here:

I have several VDR-Machines here. - Usualy all Machines have mounted the same NFS-Directorys mounted as /video0-/video4

But i have 1 VDR wich i canīt mount to this VIDEO0 - but all other VDRīs should be able to
watch the recordings from this VDR

So i have mounted this /video0 Directory to each of this machines to a separate directory like /videovdr3 - and then i have
made a symbolic-Link to the /video0 Directory of this VDR - so this vdr scanīs also this Directory and you can watch
the recordings of the other VDR but this vdr isnīt able to record to this (thatīs ok)

All this works very good - but now i have a problem.

I have installed a second Harddrive to the other VDR and now i have more then 1 /video0 devices.
Now the trick with the symbolic-Link to the /video0 Directory of the client donīt work becausethe symbolic-Links
the 001 002.....vdr files have the wrong symb-links.....

Anyone have a Idea what to do ?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index