[vdr] Makefile:69: .dependencies: No such file or directory

Hi,

I am still having the problem that I get an error message:

Makefile:69: .dependencies: No such file or directory

When I compile vdr 0.98 on my mandrake 8.1 system. I used a DVB version of
01-11-2001. The system really works great but i do have a few problems:

1) It seems that the keyboard mapping as mentioned in INSTALL is not
completly right.

2) when I reboot my system after I did run runvdr/kvdr I cannot restart my X
environment.

3) Furthermore I tried to compile Mplayer 0.50 with the workaround that are
mentioned in the various newsgroups, but they don work out for me. Can
anyone tell what the point is or do I need to go back to version 0.17? Or
should I use another program for timeshifted playback?

Download MSN Explorer gratis van http://explorer.msn.nl/intl.asp

Home | Main Index | Thread Index