[vdr] Re: Makefile:69: .dependencies: No such file or directory

On 11 Nov 2001 at 22:40, Bart Peeters wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am still having the problem that I get an error message:
>
> Makefile:69: .dependencies: No such file or directory

IMHO doesn't matter

> When I compile vdr 0.98 on my mandrake 8.1 system. I used a DVB
version of
> 01-11-2001. The system really works great but i do have a few problems:
>
> 1) It seems that the keyboard mapping as mentioned in INSTALL is not
> completly right.

you have to delete the keys-pc.conf in the /video -dir to start the selflearning-
process

> 2) when I reboot my system after I did run runvdr/kvdr I cannot restart my X
> environment.

Maybe a driver-Problem (X-server) for your VGA-Adapter?
(Works well with MDK 8.1 and both the Xfree and the nvidia 1541-Drivers
for me)

> 3) Furthermore I tried to compile Mplayer 0.50 with the workaround that are
> mentioned in the various newsgroups, but they don work out for me. Can
> anyone tell what the point is or do I need to go back to version 0.17? Or
> should I use another program for timeshifted playback?

No problems here with mplayer 0.5 and MDK 8.1, Duron 800, VIA133A. But
you carefully have to RTFM (compile with --disable-gcc-checking --with-
extraincdir= ?????/DVB/ost/include). You'll also have to edit the source )

Home | Main Index | Thread Index