[vdr] Cyrix Media GX

Hello,

maybe this is not the correct mailing list for my question...
but does anyone know where I can get a Cyrix Media GX CPU? That's are not the
normal Cyrix cpus. these ones have the graphic and sound card in the die. if
anyone knows a dealer where I don't have to order 100 pieces, please mail! or
if someone want's to sell his processor mail me too. these processors are
used in some settop boxes like the schneider surfstation or the meatbox (?).

thank you
tobi

Home | Main Index | Thread Index