[vdr] Re: MP3/MPlayer extention 0.25 released

Hi Stefan,

I have the opposite effect:
after switching back with the <back> button, I have video (as I have all the
time while listening to mp3) but no audio.
Then VDR exits (saying 'pure virtual method called') and runvdr reloads the
driver.
Once I listen to a playlist until it ends, everything is fine.
Even the Irdeto CAM still works, without reloading the driver :-)))))

Great Work!

Cheers
Stephan

Home | Main Index | Thread Index