[vdr] Re: MPlayer and VDR files

Am Donnerstag, 22. November 2001 20:45 schrieben Sie:
> Thanks Johannes
> You are right.
>
> Maybe it is the answer.
>
> But i remember I found some cases where the second file was unreadable
> with MPlayer and the first one ok.
>
> Do you think the cutting process will care theses cases too ?

I think vdr remuxes the whole while when cutting, repairing any damage that
may have been caused by buffer overflows / etc.. (Don't know for sure)

Have had a VDR-file once that crashed WHILE playing,encoding,...(not from vdr
itself, but for example from mplayer,mencoder) at about 20 minutes playback-
time. Again, no problems after cutting the videos

Greets,
Sascha Volkenandt

Home | Main Index | Thread Index