[vdr] Re: MP3/MPlayer extention 0.25 released

Am Donnerstag, 22. November 2001 10:57 schrieben Sie:
> What should I do now?
> -Simply copy the missing files in a common lib-dir like /usr/local/lib ?
> -must I call a lib manager program to register the path of the files ?
> -what went wrong ?

1st: make install as root with lame should copy the libraries into the path
     and invoke ldconfig

2nd: You can copy those files (the .la / .lo / .so - files) manually to
     /usr/local/lib and invoke ldconfig

3rd: You can add the path of the files to /etc/ld.so.conf and invoke ldconfig

All the library-paths are entered into /etc/ld.so.conf and invoking ldconfig
as root registers all found libraries as "there".

Greets,
Sascha Volkenandt

Home | Main Index | Thread Index