[vdr] Video Disk Recorder version 0.99pre1

The new version 0.99pre1 of the Video Disk Recorder project
is now available at

    ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/pub/people/kls/vdr/vdr-0.99pre1.tgz

- Fixed several channel definitions in 'channels.conf' (thanks to Thilo
  Wunderlich).
- Added MPEG audio support for DVD (thanks to Andreas Schultz).
- Implemented DVB-T support (thanks to Dave Chapman).
  This currently works only for UK channels.
- Removed the range limits for the Frequency and Srate parameters of channel
  definitions.
- Changed the maximum value for PIDs in channels.conf from 0xFFFE to 0x1FFF.
- Fixed DVD audio sync problems (thanks to Andreas Schultz).
- Fixed external AC3 replay for DVDs (thanks to Andreas Schultz).

I'm releasing this as a "pre" version because it doesn't bring
too many new things, mainly a few fixes (and DVB-T support, of course).
But since several people have asked if there is going to be a new version,
well, here is what I currently have (haven't had much time to work on VDR
lately...). And, of course, the main reason for not going to the full "0.99"
is because then the very next version would have to be "1.00" - and there are
still a few things I want to do before that ;-)

The latest driver version I am using (including a patch to make still pictures
work) is available at

    ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/pub/people/kls/vdr/siemens_dvb-0.9-20011117.tgz

Have fun!

Klaus Schmidinger