[vdr] runvdr quits after emergency exit

Hi,

This weekend i came home, awaiting quite a lot of
recordings on my hd, but instead my pc had be running from
monday on without vdr running.

The vdr program apparently made an emergency exit when it tried
to record something, but could'nt tune to a channel
(because of the antenna being temporarily not accessible).
This wouldn't have been a big problem, because my runvdr script
should have restarted vdr endlessly (until antenna was available).

But instead the script terminated (as proved in test) with
"I/O possible".
If executing the while loop in the shell manually it worked though.

How can i stop this rude behaviour of vdr or whatever causes it?

Gruss Robert

Home | Main Index | Thread Index