[vdr] Re: RGB output with vdr?

Hello,

You can try to modify dvb.c to include the call to switch video output
format in ioctl option VIDEO_SET_FORMAT.
It is a call like

  VidMode(dvb, vidmode);

That way, when VDR set the format defined in setup.conf, it will switch
to the correct video mode output.

I know it is just a workaround.

I had more or less the same problem trying to use SVIDEO output with CAM
Support, and after an ARM Crash the driver was loosing the output
defined previously.

Hope this helps.

Patrick Gueneau

Andreas Holzmann wrote:

> I've got a DVB-C card I've connected it via scart to my tv. The DVB
> drivers can use this output interface, but vdr seems to disable it
> because as soon as vdr starts the screen gets blank. Using the
> video output (FBAS) of the DVB card works fine. How can I configure
> vdr to use the RGB output?
>
>  Andreas Holzmann

Home | Main Index | Thread Index