[vdr] Re: DVD playback problems

Gregoire Favre wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 01:45:52PM +0000, Andreas Schultz wrote:
>

>>All those things will hopefully be available soon - lets say in two
>>month time. Until then, you just have to live with it.
>>

> Wouah, that's pretty short time ;-)
> And aleady with your audio-sync patch, watching DVD using VDR is quiete
> perfect: many thanks!!!
> I have also tried the latest patch you give a link on this list: is
> there a way to disable undertitle with it?

not yet, i'm concentrating on getting SPU's and Menues working together.

> Now, I got the film, and at every undertitle, got a quiete yellow screen
> with the text of the undertitle ;-)

Yellow? Are you by any chance using the -spu patch? That one has IMHO a
big problem with decoding the color correctly.

The lates -nav2 patch should do much better. If Subtitles do have the
wrong color with the -nav2 patch, then something is still strange.
Variouse source, give different information on the color index and
transparency decoding :(((

So far, there hasn't been to much demand for subtitles. I will therefore
complete them together with then DVD navigation stuff.

> Other question, is it possible to have bigger screen for playing DVD
> than 768x568 without using xv extension?

hae? What hat xv todo with the DVB card?

Andreas

>>Watch this list for news on the improved DVD support ;-)
>>

> Yep, great, thanks you very much,
>
> 	Grégoire
> http://ulima.unil.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:greg@ulima.unil.ch

Home | Main Index | Thread Index