[vdr] Re: DVD playback problems

On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 04:03:05PM +0000, Andreas Schultz wrote:

> hae? What hat xv todo with the DVB card?

Right now I am watching a movi using my TV card, connected to the DVB-s
card that has xv feature, and when I use fullscreen mode, I have my
movies in 1600x1200 with very good quality...

But for example if I play a DVD with mplayer, that is a true 16:9 I can
get a screen quiete bigger than the one from DVB-s, but I think it's a
limitation of the hardware, isn't it?

I NEVER managed doing such things directly with DVB-s, for example with
xawtv, I can't got the real colors...

Thanks you very much for all tremendous works you do ;-)

	Grégoire
http://ulima.unil.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:greg@ulima.unil.ch

Home | Main Index | Thread Index