[vdr] Re: VDR 0.72 please help

Emil Naepflein wrote:

> I would really recommend to update your system to a current version. The
> support for this old version will not be very good. Beside that, the
> current version fixes a lot of problems like the jitter and gives you a
> lot more functionality.

I agree with that, but upgrading that system, with all the functions it
does, besides DVB would take so much work for which I simply do not have
the necessary time.  Plus I can't afford the downtime. (it also holds
web services, database, internet routing, firewall, mail, name server,
etc that I'd have to rebuild) This why I use 0.8.2 drivers and has been
much simpler to try to make things work with 0.8.2.
On the linux-dvb list I have collaborated with others which also use
0.8.2 to make new things work, like the Opensky service by Eutelsat.

 So if anyone can still give me a few pointers, or still has an older
version of VDR known to work with 0.8.2, please let me know.

 Thank you.

--
ing. Andrei Boros
mailto:andrei@srr.ro / +40-1-303-1865