[vdr] Re: DVD playback problems

> Well, when you run xvideo from xawtv, it list the capabilities of each
> devices... and watching what I send to this thread, you could see that
> for me there is no scaling available for DVB...

Which is strange, as xv should work on any v4l-device which supports mmap'ed
frame-grabbing, IMHO.

> And, did you enable xv extension in Xfree 4, and is it supported by your
> hardware now?

Mplayer and some other programs do with xv just fine for me - but xawtv
does'nt not for dvb and not for my bttv card too :-(
If it would work, i could probably simply copy the necessary code into kvdr -
can you not try this?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index