[vdr] Re: DVD playback problems

 > Mplayer and some other programs do with xv just fine for me - but xawtv
> > does'nt not for dvb and not for my bttv card too :-(
> > If it would work, i could probably simply copy the necessary code into
> > kvdr - can you not try this?
>
> I can't already compil kvdr without modification, because it need qt,
> which also need kvdr...
>
> I am simply using fvwm2, would be great to have an xvdr instead of
> kvdr...

Well, beside the configuration dialog and the rc-file managment nothing
should be to difficult to port to plain X, although it might be easier for
you simply to implement the SVDRP-code (for the TKEY-command) into xawtv.
(Copy the file svdrp* to xawtv-tree and simply use the functions it provides).
Give it one more commandline parameter "-dvb" which activates the code to
transfer the key-presses via SVDRP.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index