[vdr] Re: Small wishes for VDR ;-)

On Sun, Dec 02, 2001 at 11:46:48PM +0100, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> I'm not sure what you mean - why would you have to patch VDR to use it
> with LIRC?

;-)) No: I already use lirc with VDR... What I would like is the file
config.c have a test to see if the file /etc/VDR/lirc exist, and in that
case, take the buttons from this file rather than those defined in
config.c. That's only to avoid the manual editing/patching of it at
every release of VDR...

And of course, if that file exist, one should only make to compile VDR.
without the need to make REMOTE=LIRC

Same if /etc/VDR/DVB exist, no more need of DVD=1...

> > Second wish: the file limit in dvbapi.h which is normaly of 2000 Mb,
> > same: /etc/VDR/size
>
> That parameter is stored in your personal 'setup.conf' and is not
> overwritten by a new version of VDR.

Well, no, if I don't patch/edit dvbapi.h I cannot have big file (over
2000Mb) in setup.conf... which is convenient if you record to convert
after to divx...

Thanks you very much, and sorry for being so trouble at first posting...

	Grégoire
http://ulima.unil.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:greg@ulima.unil.ch

Home | Main Index | Thread Index