[vdr] Re: tcm universal remote control + lirc

JAF wrote:
>>i just got this cool remote control (labled: [TCM] 96518)
>>with extrem
>>many buttons ;-), and wondered if anybody is using this
>>allready with
>>vdr and lirc. if so, can you please send my your lirc
>>description file
>>and tell my to what code i should program the remote?
>>

> I think most of the people here use VDR & LIRC.
> The problem is that the config-file is diffent. you should
> read to lirc-docs how to make your own config

thanx for the tipp, but i know how lirc works. the problem is that i
use an ebedded system for my vdr box and i can't make my own conf file
that easely. (the vdr hardware is the only one, with ifrared receiver.)

i though, if someone is useing this remote control i can use his conf
file without booting a completly different system on my vdr to go
through the lirc key lerning process.

thank you, anyway ...
clemens

Home | Main Index | Thread Index