[vdr] Re: checking for data in live mode

> quite probably slow down zapping a lot. It would be a lot better to solve
the
> initial problem. What version of the driver are you using? I am using the
one
> from 2001-11-17 and don't have that problem.

I'm using the same version (with your I-frame patch applied). I've got a
Rev. 2.1 card. It's probably also worth mentioning that there is a Matrox
G400 dual-head VGA card in the PC which I use together with MPlayer's MGA
driver. Since I have started using it, loading the DVB driver takes almost
two minutes. I think this has got something to do with the i2c stuff which
the MGA driver and the DVB driver use equally but I've been too lazy to have
a closer look at that problem ;-) Is there anyone out there using a Rev. 2.1
card *without* a Matrox VGA card who has got the same black screen problem?

Regards,
hh

Home | Main Index | Thread Index