[vdr] Re: Small wishes for VDR ;-)

> scp <movie> dvb2:/dev/video0

> for watching my recordings, because it would be much to many hassle to d=
> it with VDR. (I use a stone-age Version of DVB-Driver/VDR. Current-Versi=
on
> of DVB-Driver doesn't support such a simple method as just "drop" the fi=
le
> into a device)

I think VDR and acutal Drivers are realy stable enough now (especialy with=
 Watchdog) !
(not CI - this is realy still buggy)

The only wish i have for vdr is a function to play a Record over a other D=
VB-device (not the primary) - for storing this file to a VCR-Recorder...

Home | Main Index | Thread Index