[vdr] Re: Scart ouput disabled by vdr on my DVB-C ( and more)

> im new to this DVB and vdr stuff, but its a really cool thing.
> Better than any adventure to play *g*.
> Well i first used my card on windows, there i still have the problem of
> getting no picture on the pc monitor.neither with or without using gfx
> card
> overlay. could my card be corrupt? Display on tv by scart and by video o=
ut
> is
> working fine. I called the hotline from Siemens, but the guy told me tha=
> my
> PIII450 256MB is too slow for the card. cant be true, i should try to ge=
> another
> person, who truly know what he says. the documentation stated a p133 16 =
MB
> would be sufficient.

Strange - here on my 1,4GHZ Athlon Overlay also don=B4t work... - don=B4t =
know why.... - but that=B4s not a Problem The Hauppauge TV-CARD work and i=
 watch over it :-)

> 1. How could i test video display on my pc monitor on linux? By using
> kvdr?
I had several tryes  with older versions of Kvdr - works great - but now i=
 don=B4t use it anymore...

> 2. When i insmod the dvb drivers i get a picture on my tv using the scar=
> cable.
>    As soon as a start vdr, the picture is gone. when i use the cinch vid=
eo
> output cable i     get the picture. Does anyone know how to solve this?
Perhaps a Problem with the S-VHS-Outpot ??? - can anyone else confirm this=
 ?

> 4. Using the overlay on tv screen for doing thins like tv channel
> swichting,
> vdr programming, mp3 playing and other, is really nice. but better would
> be

Don=B4t understand this ? - What do you want to change exact ? I think the=
 Overlay (as it is) is one of the best OSD`s of all Digi-Reciever on the m=
arket (without the Boxes with FUN-Standard)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index