[vdr] Re: [Fwd: tcm universal remote control + lirc]

On 6 Dec 2001, Rainer Zocholl wrote:

> The lists allows postings from subscribers only. ("Thanks" to spammers)
> The fatal error is, that eMails from non-subscribers are
> silently "eaten". The non-subscriber will ever realize, that
> his eMails are placed in the waste paper nasket...and are just
> not read.he may think. we have ignored his question...

not really. we changed it to a moderated mailing list which means that I have to approve every mail that comes from someone not subscribed with this adress.
so nothing gets lost but it can take some time because I usually apply these mails only about twice a day and sometimes not on weekends.

i will put a hint on this on the website.

regards,
      mhonarc

Home | Main Index | Thread Index