[vdr] Re: New VideoCD Patch

Hi all,

Emil Naepflein wrote:

> NFS is the keyword. Except for DVD everything is shared. Of cource it
> can be tuned further by allowing a distributed control of the timers and
> synchronized access to a all resources. But it already works in a
> reasonable fashion. It is not to hard to setup thin clients without
> disks and booting from network. I have done this for Linux x-terminals.
> It would be really interesting to find a ultra-compact case with only
> one PCI-slot, build-in video, audio, s/pdif, network and quiet fans.

This one should be almost right:

http://www.spacewalker.com/german/p_sv24.htm#hier

I use this one since several weeks. The fan (60x60mm)at the back side is quite

loud but can be changed to a silent one.

Bis denne, JoKi
--
   MiDeK-Internet Publishing   |   Tel: 06361 21418
       Am Donnersberg 14       |   FAX: 06361 993681

Home | Main Index | Thread Index