[vdr] Re: Scart ouput disabled by vdr on my DVB-C ( and more)

Am Mit, 2001-12-05 um 09.45 schrieb Gunnar Roth:

> So after all the babble about windows, now my questions concerning linux and
> vdr.
>
> 1. How could i test video display on my pc monitor on linux? By using kvdr?
yes...use vdr as daemon (./vdr -d). After this start kvdr.

p.s: edit the Makefile in your VDR-directory ... change line 37 (or so)
to REMOTE = NONE
This is needed for svdrp-only

--
voice over ip (linux and bsd -only): http://www.linuxmotors.com/phone