[vdr] Re: Scart ouput disabled by vdr on my DVB-C ( and more)

> So it did work for you to display a picture on the monitor?
> Hmm does it work for you or does it not...i am a bit irritated now....
No it donīt work on the WIN2K PC !
Yes it works well with KVDR on the LINUX System
But now i use a "ExternalTV" so i donīt need this solution anymore... - the last Version i have used via KVDR was 0.8.....

> Yes i do like it, my idea was to separate the OSD from the rest of the VDR
> funtionality. To use it as a GUI for a Multimedia PC doing lots of ohter
> things, like playing ( and display) cds, copyng cds. playing MP3s ( i know
> there
> is a patch to vdr to play mp3). It would just be nice to have a easily
> customizable OSD in the way of VDR.

> Hope this clarifies my statement.

Hmm - i understand you, if you use a "usual PC" with overlay on a Monitor - but if you use VDR for your Living-Room with your TV and a Infrared-RRemote-Controll  - the OSD is the BEST way !

Home | Main Index | Thread Index