[vdr] Interaction in Command-Display

Hi,

I´ve checked out the Command-Function. Useful thing.

But what about some interaction-possibilities?

I try to explain what i mean:
I´ve written a small perl-script that parses the heise.de-news-site, throw
away the crappy things and display the news-headlines in raw-text. Running
that script, i can see the actual news-headlines on my tv.
Now I want to have the possibility to choose a headline and see the whole
news-posting.

I thing its possible in the following way:
In the output of my script (or any other program/script) are generated tags
like [vdrlink: displayed text : command] that are parsed from vdr. In the
Command-Display on tv the links can be choosen using left/right and ok on
the remote-control.

Ok, thats my Idea but I´m not a programmer (ok, a bit of perl - but not
really) and so I´m not able to code this, so I hope anyone of you is going
to do this.

Mike

Home | Main Index | Thread Index