[vdr] MP3/MPlayer extention 0.30 available

Hi all,
here comes another release of my MP3/MPlayer extention. This
release mainly enhances the playback user interface. Please note
that most of the playback keys have changed and there are some
new options in the setup menu (see manual on my homepage for
details).

NEWS:
09.12.2001 - Version 0.30 (vdr 0.99pre1)
-Redesign of the progress display (more info shown).
-Completely changed the keys for the playback control. Use
 up/down to skip songs and yellow key to pause/unpause. Use the
 green key to toggle loop/shuffle mode. Press once to enable
 loop, twice for loop&shuffle and three times for shuffle only.
 To disable shuffle, wait >4 seconds and press again. (Sorry, too
 few keys available).
-Direct song selection with the number keys 0-9.
-Added some items to the setup menu to configure the MP3 player.
 See the manual on my homepage for details.
-Added a playlist display during playback. To open playlist
 window, press OK again after opening progress display (within 4
 seconds). If available, ID3 names are displayed. ID3 names are
 only available for songs already played or which have been
 scanned by the background scanner. The background scanner only
 works, if enabled from the setup menu and if you CPU ist fast
 enough to do scanning beside decoding. If the playlist window is
 open, you can page through the playlist with left/right.
-Added a "timesearch" function to jump to a position inside a
 song (use red key). The jump value is in h:mm. Use left to jump
 backwards and right to jump forward. Note: jumping forward
 requires to scan all frameheaders till the new position. On
 slow media or with long jumps this may be visible in the
 progress display.
-Added some code to support the LCD patch. You must apply the
 LCD patch after the MP3 patch. You will get many warnings
 (which can be ignored) and unfortunaly one failed hunk in vdr.c
 (which has to be applied manually).

Please refer to my homepage for download and instructions.

CU

--
Stefan Huelswitt
huels@iname.com  | http://home.pages.de/~nathan