[vdr] Re: 1st beta - DVD subtiles & navigation

Hi,

small update,

Falk Spitzberg wrote:

> Andreas,
>
> a few days ago, I sent some trace information about my tests with "Miss
> Undercover" and "Die Mumie kehrt zurück". I tested again with beta1, but
> the only change is that VDR no longer crashes when I start playback with
> "Die Mumie kehrt zurück".
>
> Current state "Miss Undercover"
> Starts with blank screen and background music (seems to be menu, but
> invisible). After some time playback begins. VDR crash when eject is
> selected from main menu.

This is a problem, the menu uses a I-Frame as background and continues
to play only sound. There is simply not enough video data to make the
card display that frame. I'm not sure yet how to detect such a situation
and react properly .....

> "Die Mumie kehrt zurück"
> No menu but immediate start of playback. (crashed with nav-5). VDR crash
> when eject is selected from main menu.

no news here

Andreas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index