[vdr] Re: time-shifting

The language here is english (Die Sprache hier ist Englisch, falls Du
Probleme damit hast, uebersetze ich Dir meine Antwort auch nochmal :)

I think you need a PC with harddisc and video card to solve your problem.
Transfer the live data stream into the PC, store it there and output it
after 30 seconds at the video output. I think it's possible to do it
continously, but I do not know a software that has such a feature.
But with a little knowledge in programming you can do it yourself :-)

M.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index