[vdr] Re: key bindings

Alessio Sangalli wrote:

> Hi, I can use vdr quite well now but I'm still using the keyboard. I can
> change channels etc etc but...
>
> Is there a list of the keys I can use for VDR? I had to try all of them to
> find out the menu, and I can't navigate it very well...
>
> pc-keys.conf is not much help, I can't figure out the relationship between
> the code and the key...

>From VDR/INSTALL:

The default PC key assignments are:

  Up, Down, Left, Right     Crsr keys in numeric block
  Menu                      'Home' in numeric block
  Ok                        '5' in numeric block
  Back                      'End' in numeric block
  Red, Green, Yellow, Blue  'F1'..'F4'
  0..9                      '0'..'9' in top row
  Power                     'P'
  Volume+/-                 '+', '-'
  Mute                      'm'

Klaus