[vdr] Re: Hotbird channels.conf

Jean-Claude Repetto writes:

> You can use the dtv_scan program, available in the DTV package from Rolf
> Hakenes, at http://hesdvb.sourceforge.net/DTV-1.2.1.tar.gz

ok

> If you have a problem with dtv_scan, I can send you a channels.conf file for
> HotBird, but you'll have to sort the channels depending on your preferences.

mmmh... only to speed up my setup, could you send to me this file? I'll try
dtv_scan however...

> If you need a channels.conf file for testing purposes, you can make one with
> a few channels, using the parameters from www.lyngsat.com .

I made one with RAI1 RAI2 RAI3 taking the parameters from a magazine, but
it's very boring to write it by hand...!!! ehehhe

I vote for an XML configuration file, I've used a little and easy to
learn/use XML parser for a work some months ago, if you need it... it's
under GPL.

ciaooo!
as

Home | Main Index | Thread Index