[vdr] Re: MP3 Patch and drop-outs

Same here with a 800PIII... so i donīt think itīs your Cpu-speed...
and - yes - itīs only if the OSD makes anything.

Sometimes i have audio-glitches if i have 3 RECORDINGS at same time... - perhaps itīs
possible to give MP3 decoding a higher priority because the total CPU-Load at this Moment is only 30-55% never higher then 60%

> Iīm using VDR with the latest MP3-Patch. It all works great, but if I
> browse throught my mp3 files with the left and right buttons, there are
> short drop-outs while every new OSD-page is build.

> Iīm using a K6-2 350MHz 128MB Ram. It is a diskless-client (if that
> matters?!) mounted "/" and "/video" over 100MBit ethernet. Iīm using the
> external SP/DIF out of my Rev. 2.1 card.

> Anybody else with the same probleme? Is it possible to increase buffers
> for the mp3player? (like mpg123 -b 3000 ...)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index