[vdr] Re: idea for jump function improvements

Hello M.Kiesel,

M.Kiesel wrote on Friday, December 21, 2001, 12:15:56 AM:

MK> Perhaps it's even better to shift numbers left upon number entry:

MK> start with "00:00"  (or "--:--")
MK> enter "1": "00:01"  (or "--:-1")
MK> enter "2": "00:12"  (or "--:12")
MK> enter "3": "01:23"  (or "-1:23")
MK> and so on.

MK> This way you don't have to bother whether VDR decided to let you enter two
MK> or five digits this time which could get annoying I think.

Yes, it's even better.

It should not depend on the movie length what I have to enter for a e.g.
5 minutes jump!

If I use an IR remote control with a macro function and programme a
button for a 5 min jump ("press Jump, 5, right"), it should work in all
cases.

Bye, Uwe.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index