From: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org]On Behalf Of
Stephan Schreiber
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2001 12:50 PM
To: vdr@linuxtv.org
Subject: [vdr] AIO Patch 16.12 OSD Prob. w/DVB-C

Hi Andy!

Thanks, also for your good work. I like that color button patch very much!
The ID3 tags of MP3 titles being displayed on the LCD also is a great
feature!

I have one problem with the AIO patch, however:

In the OSD, a random number of lines is missing at the bottom of the main
display area.
When I for example open my recordings, it shows only say 10 of them, the
others are displayed only if I move the highlighted selection down.
Same goes for EPG program information and all other screens, including the
main menu.

Original, unpatched VDR does not share that behaviour.

I am using a Siemens DVB-C with Driver 2001-09-21.
Does that stupid thing (I've had enough - will switch to DVB-S ASAP) have
less memory for the OSD?
Or maybe it is due to the older driver I have to use....

Cheers
Stephan

Home | Main Index | Thread Index