[vdr] Re: Channel/Recording Security on VDR

> Something like this is the wrong "solution" for a none existing problem.
> The right(tm) solution is to have enough time for the children. All
> other "solutions" cure only symptoms not the real problem(s).

Shure, but I still don't want my kids accidentially watch a
recorded porn movie/horror movie or what ever.
Some recorded films/channels should be protected by password (or
whatever mechanism). Therefore it would be nice if someone could
come up with a solution.

Thilo

-->> Add WEB ACCESS to your POP email accounts with
-->> FREE Perl CGI scripts! Download today! http://www.adjeweb.com