[vdr] DVB-S / Lirc / Hauppauge 2.1 / VDR

Hello,

I would like to use the remote control that came with my Hauppauge WinTV
DVB-S Card (2.1)...
There are configurations in Lirc for Hauppauge Cards and their remote
controls ... (will it work with
my card, too ?)
Unfortunately it didnīt work ... all my tries were unsuccessful ...
(Lirc always says: "Cannot connect ... "   with what ??)

Is there anyone here who made this work ?

Or is there another possibility besides Lirc ??
( I donīt want to make a IR-receiver on my own ... I would like to use the
one I have from Hauppauge ...)

MfG
Marcel Walter

If you have received this e-mail in error or wish to read our e-mail disclaimer statement and monitoring policy, please refer to