[vdr] OT: Transcoding a DIVX to another format ?

Hello all

after playing some days with 2 DIVx-FILES and the mplayer-patch i see that my PIII800 is too
slow to play this in realtime.

I think this files are not able to play with -vc ffdivx  so i have to use -vc odivx.

But then i have 99%CPU-Load and broken audio.

I think itīs much work on mplayer and the codec.....

Does anyone know if itīs possible to transcode  (offline) this movies to another Format wich can
played by VDR/mplayer after Transcoding.

Anyone have a Idea ?

I would like to watch this movies on my TV .-)

(on a WINDOWZE Machine (360MHZ) it works well)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index