[vdr] AW: OT: Transcoding a DIVX to another format ?

Hi !
Let me quote a posting by Arpi on the mplayer-dvd list some time ago about
this :

>if you compile mplayer without DVB support (--disable-dvb), and use the
same
>options (-ao mpegpes -vo mpegpes) it will create an .mpg file in the
current
>dir. you can send this file later to the card to get it played.
>
>A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

If you try this out, please let me know if it works for you, would be
interesting !

By the way, my Athlon 1100 gets about 10 % idle when playing back most
divx-movies via the dvbs-card...

Home | Main Index | Thread Index