[vdr] AW: Re: AW: OT: Transcoding a DIVX to another format ?

You can encode your divX to Mpeg2 with a Software made for Mpeg2 encoding. I
dont know if there are Linux-Tools available, but under Windows you can use
for example TMPGEnc 2.5 . A download link for this program and many other
usefull Programms/Guides concerning video coding can be found at
www.doom9.org

Home | Main Index | Thread Index