[vdr] Re: why doesnt vdr name an instant recording with the information from the epg data?

> I thought about this feature request also already, but was hesitating,
> because it needs some more than just taking the current EPG-Info. e.g. if
> you start 1 min early you get the wrong name, because you probably started
> the recording because of the following programme.

hmm dont think  so, because if i want to record the following show  than its
easier to do it via programm menu and create a timer. on instant recording
you also have to edit the timer to match the running length. the name should
also indicate somehow that this is a instant recording. i just want a better
name than the channel name.

cu, gunnar

Home | Main Index | Thread Index