[vdr] Re: vdr compiling

On Sunday 30 December 2001 06:31 pm, you wrote:

> make sure, that /usr/local/lib is present in /etc/ld.so.conf and type
> ldconfig (as root).

	Now all looks right. The DVD start playing but after a few seconds
 ( maybe 30 seconds) VDR is taking about 96% of my processor ( celeron 900)
and the DVD is playing fragmented.
	Another question : I am using dvdplayer of Matjaz Thaler and all is working
right except subtitling.  On dvdplayer the subtitles are freezing after some
lines of text. I compiled VDR hopping that I can use the subtitling but any
option on subtitling. It is not supported in VDR ?

Paul

Home | Main Index | Thread Index