[vdr] Re: VDR wishes ;-)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gregoire Favre" <greg@ulima.unil.ch>
To: <vdr@linuxtv.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 2:38 PM
Subject: [vdr] Re: VDR wishes ;-)

> On Thu, Jan 03, 2002 at 12:32:56AM +0100, Jean-Claude REPETTO wrote:
>
> > What are the channels that have a time error ? I know the Canal+/Canal
> > Satellite channels (France, Spain, Poland, Holland and Italy), but do
you
> > know others ?
>
> Isn't that already enough to make something, or is VDR only for other
> channels good?

I asked this question because I am currently working on the 7-days EPG sent
by all these bouquets.
If there are no other channels having time errors, it solves the problem.

I had already proposed to Klaus to add a parameter in channels.conf to solve
the problem, but he didn't agree (look at the archives of the ML).

Jean-Claude

Home | Main Index | Thread Index