[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCEMENT : First #LinuxDVB reallive meeting

Hi,

On Thursday 04 July 2002 23:01, Stefan.Hagendorn@lindy.cc wrote:
> Almost one year ago a bunch of people interested in the Linux DVB driver
> and VDR held there first virtual come-together in cyberspace.
>
> The EFNet channel #LinuxDVB was born.
>
> To commemorate and celebrate our first year, we decided to meet in the
> real world.
> The event will take place on 17th and 18yh of August near Munich.
> The actual meeting place, agenda and other details are currently being
> worked out.
> Everybody interested in DVB under Linux is hereby invited to attend.

Chances are good, that i will be there as well. So break out all those none
working DVD's, pack your VDR's and we'll see what can be done .....

Have fun

Andreas

--
Andreas Schultz <aschultz@cs.uni-magdeburg.de>
Student of computer science

"In accordance with plans for Linux OS world domination
      infiltration of governments is vital (:-))."

Home | Main Index | Thread Index