[vdr] Re: prob recording 2 movies with the same name and same starttime

Hi Rainer,

think about the directory name vdr builds...it is not interested in the
channel it records. you should better provide different recording times
or different lifetimes to ensure that two different directories are
created (and then two different recordings).

greetz,

Lutz

Am Mon, 2002-07-08 um 22.45 schrieb Rainer Janson:
> I use vdr 1.0.3 with AIO-26.05.diff
>
> on sunday I set 2 timers
> first on hr3 at 20:13 named "Tatort" and
> second on n3 at 20:13 named "Tatort", too.
>
> Today I look at my recordings and found only one entry named "Tatort". After
> starting the replay the 2 recording seemed to play at the same time (the
> logos of hr3 and n3 displayed in change). Also the status bar show me a
> recording time about 3,5 hours (one movies was about 1,75 hours).
>
> Is this a known problem/bug?
>
> Rainer

Home | Main Index | Thread Index