[vdr] Re: AIO 04.07

Andy Grobb wrote:

 > - Some small aspect modifications on tech patch by Paul Lacatus .
Hope that
 > Alessio don't mind

eheheh vdr is GPL, so my patch, and everybody is free to enhance the
code! I'm not so good at graphics so every modification is good.

btw, I'm working as fast as possible on the image viewer. I want it to
be a clean and good piece of code. Sorry for those who were waiting an
alpha-relase but nowadays I'm at my gf's and she never let me access the
computer... now I'm here because I said I had to wash teeth ooops she's
arriving bye
as

Home | Main Index | Thread Index