[vdr] Re: 22khz?

Am Die, 2002-07-09 um 17.53 schrieb Toni Saretzki:
> i can tune with dvbtune to "ard" or "zdf" and get a clear signal. i
> have to switch diseqc and 22khz off. with vdr i cant get any channel.
> i tried everything.
And you are able to recieve channels from both satellits and both
low/high band and both H/V polarisation? The transponder that sends ARD
is on high band, 22Khz signal should be on.

> in vdr and his conf files i couldnt find a possibility to turn off the
> 22khz. am i blind or is there no such option?
VDR  switches the 22khz signal automatically if you want to recieve
transponders in the high band.

> 2 lnbs on 1 dish with a "switch"
I've two LNBs on a dish with a diseqc 2.0 switch. I've never tried
dvbtune, but vdr runs without any problem.

> any tipps or help?
Do you have "DiSEqC = 1" in setup.conf?
Perhaps you have the wrong LNB-SLOF frequence?

ciao
Dariush
--
PGP Fingerprint: 0x886C99A1