[vdr] AIO 08.07 REVOCATION

Hello!

Am Montag, 8. Juli 2002 01:53 schrieb Andreas Roedl:
> New AIO for VDR 1.0.4
>
> Video Disk Recorder AIO-Patch Revision History
> 2002-07-08:
>
> - Updated MP3/MPlayer Patch to version 0.6.0
> - Added Tech Bargraph Scaling Patch (Thanks to Paul Lacatus)
> - Added Filesystem Dataformat Patch (Thanks to Carsten Koch)
> - Moved README.* to docs
>
> http://www.linvdr.org/download/VDR-AIO/vdr-1.0.4-AIO-08.07.diff.gz

This version of the AIO patch is corrupted. Don't use this patch if you need
the MP3OSS and ID3LCD patch, both are gone in AIO-08.07! There are no other
flaws, so you are safe if you don't need one of the mentioned patches! I'm
currently working on a new AIO.

I'm really sorry, guys!

Andi
--
Web:   http://www.flood-net.de/
Mail:  flood@flood-net.de

Linux SetTopBox!  http://www.flood-net.de/flood/projects/liquid/
Windows sucks, Linux rules :-)              http://srom.zgp.org/
Who needs DivX?                          telnet blinkenlights.nl

Home | Main Index | Thread Index