[vdr] AW: Re: VDR error at some channels??

i had 2 grundig twin lnb´s too (2 years ago) and a lot of problems (ie with NBC), lnb´s worked fine with nokia box, but DVB-s never worked the way it had to be, only solution was a different lnb, the generated 22kHz signal looked very different from the one generated by the nokia

Home | Main Index | Thread Index